Monday 9 June 2014

L'America The Winter Essential LBD


Im suffering from PHB - Post Holiday Blues- after a weeks holiday at the heavenly escape of Hamilton Island, Sunning, Swimming, Eating out every day & Bushwaking (All The Goodies) I have returned home to Sydney, cold & wet "Winter is here baby".

Now its generally not nice to come home from holidays, period BUT it is nice to come home to a parcel waiting. For people who are friends and followers on Instagram know I love to shop at Runway Brooklyn  they have all the most fabulous Australian Designers ( plus today only a huge sale on some AH-Mazing pieces you should check them out),  I am a huge fan of their online boutique always offering quick service and friendliness to their customers. SO when we got home I had a parcel waiting for me which made my mood pick up somewhat know this is going to be my staple dress for winter, the essential LBD by L'America I love this label its is simple, cute comfortable and really easy to style with anything.

My husband Michael took me out for lunch today, I just had to get out of the house I was sick of myself we visited the leafy streets of Annandale, Clover Cafe, the food was tremendous just what I needed (more food) and afterwards I got Michael to snap some pics of my outfit today. He is calling today Black Monday - because Im All Black - Everything ...... I think I am in mourning of my holiday and return to work tomorrow!!

Never-the-less I love LOVE this dress I teamed it with my new Isabel Marant Blossom and Chanel Wallet On Chain, and DKNY leather vest simple and easy!

Have a great (short) week.

Love Lauren xx












No comments:

Post a Comment