Wednesday 9 July 2014

I'll Have What She's Having

There's a new trend happening & I admit I am caught up in it .....

Nail Styling, Shellac or Vinylux Manicure, Rebalances, Enhancements, Patterns, Prints not to mention over 68 colours from all spectrums of the rainbow. Got a colour in mind & you can't find it? Don't worry it can be made!!!!! 

Gone are the days of dodgy French Tips from Sally Hanson (go on admit it you did it) or disasters at home spilling RED polish everywhere or sitting for hours on end waiting for polish to dry then going to bed & you wake up sure you hadn't moved nails peeping out if the sheet & they end up marked, damaged, ruined anyway! 

This trend is sweeping through my town almost like an epidemic. The one thing everyone got to have done! The envy & comparing, waiting for the next Facebook update on Instagram post to see what's new or can be copied, particularly in my work place, where phrases like "Did you see that colour she's having?" "What's that colour called?" "Ooohhhs, Aahhhhs I like that". "You Know Ill be having that next time!" "I copied You (wink wonk)"are thrown around every other day.

Luckily for me the go to girl is my very own talented  & creative sister Skye McIntyre . She is SO popular that when the girl in Woolworths asked me what colour my nails were & I told her also throwing in a promotion of "I go to ...."  She cut me off an answered "Skye McIntyre I know.... everyone goes to her she's the best around" I walked away with my strawberries, yoghurt & my puffed up chest feeling very chuffed! 

I have my set appointment every 3 weeks I whip over to her gorgeous salon in my lunch break then come back to work showing off my new creation! Now I will say I'm not really the adventurous type I tend to keep it simple & as a result I was yet to make it onto the Skye McIntyre Board (YES she has one) so when one of the girls I follow on Instagram @EatandShop posted a creation I was smitten with,  (I'm always inspired by others, thanks so much Hun for letting me copy you!) I just had to copy it & Skye was happy to me help out she loves a challange.

I love it looks so cool thanks Sis & YES! I finally made onto her board!!!! 

Love Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment