Sunday 27 July 2014

July Spring in The City

Winter in Sydney .... Let's face it it's really not that harsh, oh yes it gets cold, and fresh but really the days have been so stunning so who doesn't dream of the warmer months? This is why I love my country Australia I'm a summer time lover!

This weekend was my husbands birthday, I treated him to a weekend down in our famous city Sydney& what should have been a treat for him probably ended up more so for me!!
I scored what I already I think is my new favourite outfit! Spring collections are already arriving in stores much to my delight.

White Suede is a favourite label of mine I love their collections & their Black Shine jeans are probably the most comfortable wardrobe staple that I wear regularly. This weekend we visited their beautiful Paddington store  & I bagged a beautiful pencil skirt which is an Ah-Mazing fit & stylish length its going to get a lot of wear & if you follow me on Instagram you know my obsession this last season of Viktoria & Woods looks like it could continue on into this season Bless! David Jones is already stocking some of their new pieces on the shelf. Now with online shopping & fashion bloggers you always know what's coming up then when it is in store I am online checking things out, I feel like I know what's there before shopping in the shops, so yesterday felt like the old days when things had arrived & it was a complete surprise! So a gorgeous black top classic crop beautiful cut I just know it will be a staple piece for the season ahead became mine!

I feel like it was the perfect outfit for our night out I teamed it with my Christian Louboutin Black Pumps & Chanel "Wallet On Chain" & kept my jewellery simple with By Charlotte earrings, ones I haven't worn but picked up in Brisbane last year!
We had drinks at The Shangri La Level 36 Blu Bar & Dinner at a gorgeous restaurant on O'Connell Street Swine & Co such a fun night!

Michael & I had fun taking these pics after dinner in the city he's becoming a great photographer don't you think? LOL  ;-D

Have a great week

Love Lauren x





No comments:

Post a Comment