Saturday 2 August 2014

The Only Acne I Want (Acne Studios)





 Two weekends ago I took my husband Michael on an excursion. It's not that hard to get him motivated so long as I use the words breakfast and bacon. So what was supposed to be a relaxing Breaky & a quick pop into an organic shop in Woollarah afterward resulted in a leisurely stroll through the Intersection Paddington, for sure that's my favourite way to spend Sunday!

We visited a store that I love Acne Studios I had seen their Jensen Boot online & I felt immense lust, I wondered what happen seeing them in real life? (duh) it wouldn't hurt to have a look they probably won't have them anyways.  From the second I clapped my eyes on them, sitting at the back of the store as if waiting for my arrival, my heart palpitations started occurring & then I uttered the ULTIMATE fatal words, "Do you have these in a size 36?" I swear I saw Michaels eyes roll & could hear his mind thinking  ... "Oh God Here She Goes" he knows me well, I was a goner, I slipped them on twirled around, swayed from side to side & quickly the love & admiration flooded in.  Is this even possible for a pair of boots? I looked at Michael, secretly hoping for his approval mind you,  "Gee they are really nice Hun" that was enough to seal it for me!

I didn't stop thinking about them for the rest of that week. I planned outfits I would wear with them, places we would visit together, people they would meet & finally on Friday night I bite the bullet & made the purchase on Net A Porter because the price was much lower than in store who doesn't love a saving?

Today is my first outing with them! I tried to keep the outfit simple with my & keep the boots as the focus I'm pretty smitten & pleased the cold weather is back ( Yes I put on a jacket but this sun was heaven ) so I can get my estimated 90 wears = $6 per wear, bargain really?! Yes ... No ... ?! Doesn't matter I'll wear them to death!

Hope you have a great weekend

Love Lauren xox

Photo Credit | @deborahmarjoram

Acne Jensen Boot

Viktoria and Woods Grammar Crop Tank

Nobody Denim (Similar)

Chanel Necklace 












2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new boots ... and your blog ... and you too, Lolly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the boots are lovely!!!!! Just thinking about to purchase them as well ...
    xx

    http://cirqueduseneca.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete